Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rigby Lake

In between my 2 days of back to school haircuts this week we have squeezed in 2 trips to Rigby Lake.  I am so sad we haven't made a trip there until now because let me tell you, IT IS FUN!

My good friend Farrah and I took the kids on Tuesday along with way too many treats and sat out on the lawn and watched the kids play.


It was especially fun because Ella got to meet her penpal - Brooklyn Davis.  I will dedicate a post about this next.




The next day I called up my sister in law, Lisa to take her 3 girls and go spend the afternoon there. 


Again, it was a great time!



It's so fun to sit and visit and watch the kids play in the sun. 


I let all the girls pick out a My Little Pony to take and play with in the sand and we had a good time building little tunnels for them to play in.

Oh how I love summer.  Only 1 more week - time to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment