Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Airplane Ride

Ella had no school on Friday and we happened to be in town running some errands with my mom when she mentioned Dad was flying in from Boise.  He told us if we met him at the hanger in 30 minutes the girls and I could go up and see our house.  We hurried right over.

With only a little anxiety the girls loaded up and we took off. 

We never went very high, just high enough to see a perfect view of the beautiful place we live.

What lucky girls.


They did great!  We were in the air for probably only 30 minutes.  Just enough time to see the temple, windmills, our house, Ella's school and some mountains and water.  We even spotted some cows and ducks.

I didn't have my camera, but did take my ipod with me so my pictures aren't top quality,
but at least I have some.

I feel really blessed to have such good family.  My parents are always so generous to share their time and resources with us.  I know it's not always convenient but they are always willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment