Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

I think every year gets funner and funner with these little kiddos.  Alissa remembered last year and couldn't wait to go Trick or Treating!  So Monday morning we got to go to Discovery and watch Ella walk through the costume parade at her school.  I ran and caught a picture of her in the hallway as they were parading around the hall for all the other students.  She was happy to see me.  I'm so glad.   She dressed up as a Fairy.
Here they come parading through the gym for all the parents to see.

And their aewsome principal Mr. Marlowe gave them all a piece of candy as they walked out.

Here is Ella's teacher:  Mrs. Crow.  We love her!

It cracks me up because we don't even discuss what she's going to be for Halloween.  On Sunday night I told her I wanted her to put together her outfit so I could see what she was planning on wearing.  I love how she just likes to be cute.  She's such a girly girl. 

I got to come back to the school to help with her class party.  The only picture I got was of her and her new best friend Brennady eating their doughnuts.


For dinner we made experimental Mummy pizzas.  I was a spaz and bought crushed olives rather than sliced for the eyes.  I didn't even know there was such thing as crushed olives.  Oh well, you get the idea. 
Now the real fun begins... 

We had a beautiful ballerina

A nice monster

and a hungry bunny

I always make them practice trick or treating at our door.  JUST FOR THIS PICTURE.  I love it!


These girls are the best!  I just love them to pieces!  They make life so fun and entertaining.
Seriously, they are the most precious beings... ever.
Here is Ella giving Alissa a coaching session on what to do and say at the door.

And another one as they get ready to knock.  He he.. she is such a little mommy.

 

A pose by Mickey Mouse for Aunt Heidi. 

Dustin and I took turns driving around the ATV mostly so Molly could still feel a part and we didn't have to walk at a turtle pace with her.


The kids enjoyed it. 
 

And after hitting all Ella's friends houses that she requested we headed to 3 grandma's house for popcorn balls and homemade spudnuts.  Doesn't get much better.  It was a bummer that it was a school night so we had to hurry home to bed.  Regardless, we had a super great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment