Thursday, April 21, 2011

March 29th - P is for PARTY!

This weekend Dustin was out of town fishing so we decided to do some fun things.  I let Ella invite 2 friends over on Friday night to have a party.  After we started planning for it we decided it was a "p" party.  They thought of as many things as they could that we were doing with letter P.  They wore their pajamas and brought their book-its from school for a free mini pizza.  We ordered pizza and ate pears and pink punch with it.  They played Barbies and then watched the new Barbie Fairy Secrets movie.  They called it Princess Barbie movie though.  Of course they requested popcorn for the movie and they had fun dancing to the fun music.  After it was all over we painted their fingernails and toenails.  It was a perfect night for three friends.

Saturday morning we did our chores like normal and then planned to go to the river and feed the ducks.  The girls love feeding the ducks, but honestly I think I enjoy it just as much as they do.  It's so fun and I especially love that the temple is in sight at all times down there.


I realized that I am most definitely out numbered by these kids.  I made Ella the "mini mom" and asked her to help me take care of the kids.  She does an excellent job.  I put Molly in the stroller, Alissa was strapped into a backpack with a leash and Ella took great care of herself.  We had a fun time, but missed dad a lot!


Ella's favorite was dumping bread out on the grass and letting seagulls come peck at it.  When there was about 20 seagulls she would run at them with a stick and scare them away.  Pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment