Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I would do this ANYDAY

Last night Ella invited Alissa to snuggle in her bed.  Alissa gladly accepted and bundled right up to her big sister.  Soon Alissa came wandering in my room because Ella was falling asleep on her.

She was up another hour or so saying over and over, "my not get squished by car, my be safe." 

I will admit it had me freaked out seems how Ella had that "snail slime" dream a few weeks back and has had another dream since then that Alissa was hit by a car.  I didn't rush her to sleep and let her unfold my laundry while I folded and thought of other incidents throughout the day of her throwing flashcards all over, dumping juice out on the floor and I thought to myself, I would do this ANYDAY before I would live a day without this sweet baby girl.

Today we played memory, jumped on the trampoline and rode on the swings.  I wish I was a little more quick to savour every moment with these little girls.  There is no joy that can compare to having these sweet friends.

On a happier note, here is a little funny Alissa said yesterday.  You will appreciate it if you have ever been a nursing mama.  She hit me in the chest:
I said:  Hey!  Be nice to me.
She says:  Be nice to Molly's baby food?

No comments:

Post a Comment