Friday, April 22, 2011

April 13 - Utah Trip 2011

My mom and I and the girls loaded up Friday and went to Logan to visit Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center. 



My kids and I love going there and this would be our 4th visit.  Unfortunately it snowed giant, wet flakes all day, we only got to see a few animals and had to heave the stroller through the muddy ground. 

But we still had fun.  With a little help from the man running the booth, Ella won 2 frogs.  Yay? 

The kids absolute best part of the whole trip was swimming in freezing motel water and jumping on the bed.  I have so many memories of my dad getting so mad at us doing this.  I guess that's why I think it's funny when my girls do it.  (only on the 1st floor)  Besides we don't visit motels very often so why not have fun?

Who wants to go swimming??  ME!!


We got to visit some of our favorite stores: Hobby Lobby, Sugar & Spice and Tai Pan.  And eat some yummy food at the Mayan and ice cream at Charlie's.
Saturday night we got to watch my cousins dance in a BYU ballroom show which was incredible and Sunday we got to hear my cousin Nathan talk in church before he leaves for his mission and visit with family we don't get to see too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment