Thursday, September 17, 2015

David Archuleta

My parents surprised the adult kids with tickets to David Archuleta a few weeks ago and I was sure 1 week after surgery I would be up for seeing David Archuleta sing.  

It was beautiful!  Filled my spiritual bucket that felt a little empty that night.  


Here we all are. :)

I watched David Archuleta on American Idol and cried through the finale and almost every time he sang in the end of the contest because I had come to love what a genuine young boy he was.  He was an LDS boy who had worked so hard to build his talent God blessed him with.  He was shy and timid and yet able to sing with confidence.  After the concert Dustin decided he was a fan too which made me SO happy!  Heidi used to make fun of me crying while I watched him and guess what.. I think she may be a bit of a crier now too.  :)



Thanks mom & dad!  What a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment