Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Canning, Canning & More Canning

This has certainly been the year of canning!  I have canned tons of jam, peaches, pears, apple sauce, grape juice, spaghetti sauce, green beans & pickles.  I have pretty much kept the camp chef set up in the garage for the past month because it seems that every few days I have new produce to can.  What a blessing!  The peaches and pears were the only thing I had to buy and they were at as super great price.  I feel happy to see all my cans being used downstairs and my shelves filled with healthy food.

Miss Molly helped me pull the skins off the peaches after school.  She thought it was pretty great.  The other girls would have too however we were done before they got home.  


Love my little helper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment