Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to School

This post makes me want to cry.  I don't know how the summer went by so fast, but it did.  It was so fun so packed full of good times and fun memories.  It seems like you realize another year has slipped by when they say they are going into the next grade.

Each of my kids got a new pair of school shoes.  I loved watching Molly and Alissa try theirs on and quickly head for the sidewalk to see how quickly their new shoes made them run.






Tuesday morning came early as the two girls had to be out of bed by 7 getting ready for school.  I was so nervous to send Alissa because she had cried at Back to School night so I thought she was for sure going to have hard time when I dropped her off.  I had a hard time fighting back the tears most of the morning.

However when we got into her class and saw play dough - everything was great!  She gave me a big squeeze and off I went to shed my tears in the car.  How can it be that 2 of my babies are in school?

As soon as Ella got home she had to get her some Lincoln Lovin'.  I think they both had withdrawals from each other.  :)


Molly started the week after the bigger girls and got to go to her first official day of Joy School.  She loved every second of it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment