Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Long Summer Nights

We have spent way too many nights going to bed late and as of the past week I have been trying really hard to have the kids in their beds by 9 and wake them up by 8.  By the evenings this is what they all look like at one moment or another.  Tired, sad faces.  

And hey look, one of my kids took this with my phone.  My face matches!  Poor Lincoln has to use a pink bottle and yes he has blue bibs - the pink one just happened to be more convenient that night.  :)

Ella has turned out to be quite the little babysitter.  Now that Lincoln is bigger and holds his head up I have been letting her pick him up and even walk around with him sometimes.  I get a kick out of her because she will just be laughing her head off as she plays with him.  He loves it too!


Love these babies of mine!! 

And as a small side note:  we are LOVING the strawberry supply in our garden this year!  They are so delicious and producing like crazy!  So fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment