Sunday, August 10, 2014

Another Fall Creek Anniversary


For Christmas last year we could not think of what to get my parents.  It seems they have everything!  So we wracked our brains and remembered how much fun we had on our boat trip to Fall Creek so we called up our friend TJ and asked if we could pay him to take my parents on the same trip.  Somehow we lucked out and got to go along with them and the weekend happened to be our anniversary.
\

We took Lincoln along with us so I stayed in the boat while Dustin went exploring in the waterfall. 

I think he likes it.  :) 
..

Love my mom and dad!  So happy we could spent the day with them doing something fun like this.  It was a great time and they are great company. 

The boys did lots of fly fishing and caught a few fish.  Nothing they wanted to keep apparently.  Mom and I had a great time relaxing in the sunshine and visiting. 


There is truly something rejuvenating about getting out in beautiful scenery on a sun shiny day!  It just d truly brings perspective back into life.  

Jeremy and Lisa kept our kids all day and night as a favor for keeping their kids last fall for a week.  So after we got home Dustin and I headed to Perkins for a salad and milk shake and then went to a late movie.  It was a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment