Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Virtue

I found myself thinking during General Conference - does Father in Heaven consider me to be Virtuous?  I have made plenty of mistakes in my life but have I repented and become a more virtuous woman?

Only about a week or so late the young women from our ward showed up with this little gift.  The leaders in the ward assured me this was no small thing because the girls had voted on who in the ward exemplified the young women qualities and they chose me for virtue.  It made me cry when i walked in the door and realized instantly this was a direct answer to a prayer I had asked the Lord only a short time earlier. 

I felt so grateful for prayer and my testimony of God and revelation.  I pray I can always live worthy of this sweet gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment