Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Potty Training

I guess things weren't crazy enough around here.  Miss Molly decided last week she was ready to be potty trained.  I woke up to find her Monday morning with her diaper off going potty on the toilet.
 
She has been Little Miss Independent and does it all by herself.  Only problem is that she can't put her pants back on yet so I find her running around with no underwear on, but that's no complaint.
 
 
We were in Toys R Us the other day and waiting in line to check out.  She told me she needed to go potty and I didn't want to lose my spot in line so I asked her if she could hold it and started to talk to her to distract her.  It probably took them 10 minute before they got to me but as I was checking out she peed on their floor.  I felt bad I made her wait on week 1 of potty training.  Poor kid.  They were good about it - said, "This is a kids toy store certainly not the first time we have had pee on our floor."  
 
So proud of our little Molly Moo.

1 comment:

  1. You lucky Mommy! I wish my boys would just decide they wanted to go on the toilet. My next attempt starts on the 21st, when they are out of kindergarten. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete