Friday, December 7, 2012

Alissa's 1st (successful) Dentist Trip

We have visited the dentist 2 times previous to this trying to get Alissa's teeth cleaned, but this was the first successful trip.  Not sure what made her feel more brave, but I'm happy about it.
 
We actually viewed pictures from Ella's first dentist visit so she could see the fun bib and smiles from Ella.  She was 3 just like Alissa.  Times like this make me so glad for my blogging.
 
She did such a good job.  She had me hold her hand a few times but let them clean and count her teeth.

 
She wouldn't talk, just kept licking her lips and looking really nervous.  She liked the idea of watching the TV while they cleaned her teeth.


 
I went to check on Ella and found her enjoying every minute of it.  She knows to ask for the cool shades, TV and yummy flouride by now.  Everybody is happy when we walk out with new toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, a token for a prize and NO cavities!  Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment