Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall Bucket List

I LOVE FALL and I love bucket lists.  I just threw away the bucket list for summer which we crossed off 23 of 39.  We had a pretty darn casual summer. 

I just wrote up our fall bucket list which I am excited about.  I'm going to try to have these items done by the end of November.  Here it is:

make an apple pie     play flag football     trick or treating     attend the temple     carve pumpkins     color leaf prints     make personalized plates     make a thankful tree     handprint turkeys     laminate leaves and put magnets on them     have family photos taken     play in the leaves     bake a turkey     apple stamping     roast pumpkins seeds     corn maze     service project     thankfulness walk     window paint     family movie night     "boo" a neighbor     laminate pictures of kids faces for drawing     have a date with each kid     Christmas shopping done     make a water filter     stock up on baking items     go to general conference in SLC

No comments:

Post a Comment