Saturday, March 12, 2016

My cup is full.

My sister and I went for a walk with the kiddos the other day and had a picnic at the park near the temple and just walked and talked and played.  She is pregnant with twins and is chasing after a little one and boy I just remember how hard that is and I've only had single pregnancies.  I am thankful she is close by and we can hang out as much as we can.  


A few weekends ago we were able to attend a Time Out for Women put on by Deseret Book.  It was like 9 hours of spiritual feast which I was more desperate for than I realized.   As I prayed in my heart to know what I needed to do my answer was pretty clear - "Read your scriptures".  I am so thankful for that and so thankful to have easy access to reading my scriptures so I can come closer to Christ.    When I got home I was pretty tired from crying for a lot of hours at these inspirational women and men and feeling like my cup was full and that gave me so much energy I had a hard time sleeping that night.  I just am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the hope that it gives me in this life.  So thankful for these women that could go with me so we can learn and grow together.



No comments:

Post a Comment