Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Molly girl is getting big

This sweet girl is so motivated lately.  

She currently goes to gymnastics and started learning to play the piano about a month ago and recently asked to start going to a jump rope clinic too.  She is super uncoordinated with the jump rope but I was impressed at how hard she has been trying.  She will just be sweating and still trying to swing that jump rope so she can jump.   Every day she is the first one up and dressed and generally the first to get her chores done.  She has realized that when she does it she gets good consequences.  She is motivated by her chore chart and every Saturday reminds me she needs her money.  

We took her to open a savings account where she has me put the money she earns every single week after she takes out her tithing.  

What a good girl.  I am thankful for her streak of motivation and hope it continues.  It sure makes life easier on me and her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment