Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Molly's First Date with Dad

 We try to keep date night on the calendar for the girls and dad.  He doesn't get to spend as much time with them as I do and they LOVE their daddy.  Molly got to join the rotation this month and was pretty excited to go.  When I told Molly to go get ready, she hopped in the tub.  I asked her why she as bathing and she said, "I want to smell good for dad."  It made me laugh because I know she remembered our conversation the night before when Dustin was telling the girls how important it was that they bathe often because boys will notice if they are stinky.  Then told them how much he used to like to smell my hair when we were dating.  ha!

Anyway, then she put on her lovely Sunday dress and some tights and borrowed Alissa's high heels.  It took only a tiny bit of convincing for her to change though when he told her he was planning on letting her play at Arctic Circle.

Oh I love this little family.  These kids make me laugh every day and my good husband is such a great daddy.  I am so blessed to have him by my side to help in this crazy attempt at raising 4 kids.

And just because I thought these pictures were silly..


No comments:

Post a Comment