Monday, April 27, 2015

Health Challenge Update - Half way!!

One of my favorite places to go exercise is over at the track behind Bonneville.  It's so close to our house and it's quiet and there is so many possibilities over there.  Ella and I ran over there the other night and afterwards we did some laps up and down the bleachers.  She did lots of cartwheels and made up some games for how we could get the top of the bleachers and it was good quality time with my big girl.  Not to mention GREAT exercise.  I hope I am teaching her good habits.

I was determined to go last week and had no choice but to take all the kids so we loaded them up on their bikes and Lincoln in the stroller and off we went.  Molly sat with Lincoln at the bottom of the bleachers until the very last one he climbed to the top with me.


I'm getting a lot better at making dinners like this: 

And my kids are getting much better at eating them along with much healthier snacks.  They still love their candy and bowls of cold cereal, but I will never deprive them of that.  Hopefully just teach them a little better about  moderation.

I am so thankful for the strength I have had to accomplish these goals.  I have only lost 5 pounds this challenge which is actually only 1 pound down from the past challenge, but I have still worked hard and been hopefully continuing to set the example for my family as well as make myself more healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment