Monday, April 6, 2015

Health Challenge #2

Today marks day 1 of my 2nd attempt at a Health Challenge.  My goal is only 1 lb less than it was on my last 8 week attempt so I know I can do it!  This has been a a fun journey for me and makes me so happy that this year I FINALLY DID IT!  I finally changed the direction we were headed with our health and eating and my guilt can subside.  I am doing the things I know I should to take care of my body and in turn being an example to my husband and kids.

I reviewed my New Years Resolutions this morning and along with being more healthy I added to be more consistent and sincere in my prayers.  I still haven't been able to find a good habit for this.  I am pretty consistent in doing it with the kids but not for myself so with this current challenge I am committing to improve my prayer along with my health.

I have found one of the best ways to help me start a change in good health is to fast.  This upcoming Sunday is fast Sunday and will give me an opportunity to again focus on helping my Spirit take control of this body that loves to be lazy and eat treats.  ;)  Looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment