Friday, October 10, 2014

Hunting

So Dustin, his brother and nephew decided they would go hunting for some deer.  Dustin asked Ella if she might want to go and she jumped all over the offer so she got to skip one day of school and head on a hunting trip with her dad.  He bought her an orange hat and jacket and she thought that was the absolute BEST!  She couldn't want to wear them.



Ella is going to finish this post in her words.

After we climbed half way up the mountain I looked down through the binoculars and saw my uncle Devin.



My uncle Devin,daddy and cousin Brian cut the heads off the deer.
It was gross!  


I climbed the big rock that was by the ATVs. There was rocks that had crystals in the middle. I stayed by myself while dad went to help Devin bring the deer back to the ATV.  

 

I liked it and it was fun.  I want to shoot my own deer next year.  My favorite part about this trip was when I got to climb the rock.


We did cute Molly's hair in rag curls that night for the first time and we also got "boo"ed at like 10pm and it absolutely freaked me out cause Dustin wasn't home.  We didn't realize that's what it was until morning and had a good laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment