Saturday, April 6, 2013

Scout Recognition Award

We had the opportunity to attend a Scout recognition meeting this past week where Dustin's mom received an award for his dad. 
 
It was a neat event and we were glad to attend.  Dustin's brothers Brian and Kirk were able to be there as well as Cindy and I.
 
 
 
We have sure missed Grandpa David the last few months!  I stumbled upon these pictures tonight and made me miss him even more.  So grateful for our memories with him in the garden.
 
So grateful for his support of us getting through school.  I am grateful that the last time Dustin got a raise, he took his mom and dad out to dinner to tell them Thank You for all they did for him.  He will never regret that.
 
I am so grateful for the life he lived and the legacy he left behind.  He will forever be an example for us to follow.  We love and miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment