Saturday, April 6, 2013

Not twins, but almost.

I often get asked by strangers if these two are twins.  I made them stand back to back so I could get a picture of how close they are in height.  Alissa has 1" on her and Molly has at least 1 pound on Alissa.  Alissa steps right up to mothering her when Ella is gone and then goes with the flow when Ella is home.  Most generally with whatever Ella says.  They keep me busy.
 
 
Molly is messy.  She gets into everything but mostly food and crumbles muffins or breads, spills drinks, dumps things out and is so independant there is not too much I can do about it without putting up a pretty big fight.  We have a pantry lock specifically for this little girl.
 
However.. she is so happy and so easy going.  She is the most friendly and the most content of all my kids. 
 
Alissa has been demanding a lot more attention.  If I am occupied doing something she tries to sit on my lap or at my feet or on my back.. whatever she can access and BEG me to play Go Fish or Polly Pockets or whatever!!  She is generally pretty content other than wanting to do something with me all day.  I am always glad to have Ella home cause I get a little break while Ella plays with her. 
 
She has gotten so smart and knows all her letters and their sounds and can write most all of them.  She loves to sing and does some pretty awesome Barbie rockstar moves. :)
 
What an adventure, wouldn't you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment