Saturday, April 6, 2013

Achievement Days?!

At church on Sunday I got handed a little invitation for Ella and her parents to attend and Achievement Days event.  Instantly I felt tears come to my eyes as I showed it to Dustin.  It is exciting to enter a new phase with kids getting older and yet so sad for me to remember that she was only 19" at one point. 
 
When we got home I got the measuring tape out to show her 19" and ask her how come she is now 50".  She just smiles and says, "I can't help it mom."  She loves growing up, just like I did when I was a little girl.
 
She got a little mirror that says Be YOU tiful and of course she brought home a balloon and an E (for Ella) that were both used for decoration that night. 
 
Only a few weeks and she turns 8 and will be baptized.  Such a blessing to be her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment