Monday, March 9, 2020

February Little Things

Sundays are always a struggle as to how to entertain different than the TV for the sabbath day.  The kids decided to set up a salon for me and Lincoln and Ella but she didn't want to do it so Grace got to soak a little differently. :)  

it was pretty great treatment getting our feet done and having a special drink.




Our makeup was a little crazy.  Molly was a unicorn, Alissa a buttefly, me - earth, Ella a fish and Lincoln just let them do his hair.






We have had so many friends over and late nights since moving and we are loving it.  Molly and her friend Kimmi dressed up as matchies and made some cookies.  It was pretty cute.




The girls got to go sledding with our new activity days group at Freeman park.

The girls made Valentines again, I didn't get a picture of Alissa's by molly did Airheads and Alissa did otter pops.  They both spent a lot of time making the perfect Valentine box and Molly's class had a competition, which she won Most Creative.  She was pretty pleased about that. 




I got to make cookies with these cuties one day. 


Learning how to be messy...


We had a combined FHE at my house in February and decorated a lot of cookies and delivered them for Valentines Day.  The kids had a lot of fun.



I had a pretty great birthday with a trip to the temple with my sweet Ella, watching Molly play basketball, eating Johnny Carinos, taking a little nap and a beautiful necklace Dustin gave me of a nest with 5eggs representing my babies.  Alissa went to a choir clinic and these cute girls text me this picture for my birthday too.






We spent a few days making forts and sleeping in them. 

Lunch with the kids. 


One evening they were playing doctor and they were doing "surgery".  They had the weighted blanket like from the dentist and had found a chip clamp and they taped it to a phone charging cord and used it as their oxygen tester.  I love how creative they are when they play!


No comments:

Post a Comment