Saturday, July 20, 2019

Iona Days Celebration

We have had so much fun the last several years doing the Iona Days parade.  Since I am involved in activity days we have been asked to bring our group of girls out the last few years and walk in the parade and the girls think it is the absolute best thing. 

Gracie and dad got to watch from Grandma Bateman's house. :)  Ella isn't activity day age but she rode mom and dad's tandum bike with a little girl that doesn't know how to ride a bike yet so it was a good thing.  She is always so good to help.

Molly and her best friend Kambree Hammon and Alissa with a bunch of her gymnastics friends Alora, Lia and her cousin Kaitlynn.  



My very favorite thing about this parade is when I get to see my great grandma riding as the oldest resident of Iona.  This year she was weeks away from 95 years old.  It makes me so proud of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment