Sunday, May 5, 2019

Grace's Baby Blessing

Because of all the illness going around town, as previously mentioned I MADE Dustin wait until May to bless Grace.   I seriously mean that I made him wait too.  He asked me each month or maybe even each week if we could do her blessing and I gave him permission to do it right then and there, but I wasn't inviting family over.  I couldn't bare the thoughts of everybody getting together to hold her and touch her until May came around.   Call me crazy, but my mama bear instincts are strong with a newborn.  I have it each and every time I have a baby and I just want to protect that sweet babe that I just got done growing inside of me for the past 9 months.  

Isn't she precious?  I love her dress so much and her cute bracelet Grandma Carol gave her and the bow from Aunt Sindy.  She is just an angel.

Dustin gave her the most beautiful blessing.  He is a good man.

She is so very blessed to have so many grandmas and one pretty awesome grandpa to attend her blessing.  I'm sure many others were there in spirit being our witness for such a special occasion.



Still can't believe I've been blessed with 4 sweet baby girls.

And a very handsome little man.  He loves his cousin Russell and is so happy they got to hang out for a while.

Grateful for the Priesthood in our lives and for this sweet angel that gave us an occasion to gather as a family in the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I love her more than words could express and thank Heavenly Father for the beautiful spirit she is.  My heart didn't even know I was missing her until she came and filled it and now I don't know what I ever did without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment