Thursday, May 9, 2019

Fun times with Lincoln


There are  definitely pros and cons to being  so much younger than your siblings. Most days poor Lincoln is bored out of his mind waiting for the kids to come home from school and then when they get home he complains that we just have to run around from one place to the next taking the kids to lessons. However some days he gets lucky and gets to have a mom date. We invited our cousin Jamison over to go to Ijump and Arctic Circle for lunch the other day and the boys Had so much fun playing together Lincoln said it was the best day ever! We also went on a field trip with his preschool to a farm and had fun exploring outdoors and riding on straw bailed behind a tractor to a small fish pond.   I love this boy way too much!  So thankful Heavenly Father sent him to help us on earth!!  He is a sweetheart!

As he and James were sitting up to the kitchen table he noticed me hanging my flowers out front and old Jamison, “my mom hangs those flowers for Jesus.  Did you know Jesus put his  hand on the man that died and he came alive again?”  It brought tears to my eyes. I love moments like this that make me realize he is learning about the Savior his dad and I love so much.  So thankful!







No comments:

Post a Comment