Friday, December 9, 2016

Choosing a Christmas Tree

We decided last year was so much fun finding a Christmas tree that we wanted to do it again this year so we loaded up and unfortunately I felt sick all day with what I believe was the stomach flu based on the fact that Lincoln had it the day before and the rest of my family got it within the week.  Because I wasn't feeling great Lincoln and I just sat in the car and watched as dad and the girls found us a tree off the side of the road.  We drove up Fall Creek to find it and it was a beautiful tree.


So happy to have our tree for this year picked out.  It looks awesome!





And what would a drive be without some selfies in the back seat.  Lol.. I picked a few out of a TON taken by these two silly girls.






No comments:

Post a Comment