Monday, October 10, 2016

Trains.

Today my baby boy has been sick.  He's had a fever and just been a little bit whiney.  It makes me really see that he is such a mellow child.  He never really whines and does so well to entertain himself most of the day.  If I could have another child just like him I would.  I also have been thinking about how I talked to Alissa's school teacher last week and she had to drop her child off at daycare while he was sick and had been throwing up that morning.  He is a year younger than Lincoln.  I remember when Ella was so little and any time she had any ailment at all I would just skip work.  It killed me to leave her.  I had to work on her first birthday and it was torture but I was the bread winner and it had to be done.  I appreciate so much that Dustin provides so well for our family so I can be home with these little babies.  Even though sometimes are monotony, most of the time is sweetness.  And time goes too quickly.

Today I was watching Lincoln play with his trains.  It reminded me of a day like this when I watched my girls playing with their favorite toys.  They have such tiny hands and concentrate so much on what they are doing and thinking it just fills my heart so full of love for them.  The sun was shining in the window right on him and he peacefully just made the ch ch ch ch sound as he pulled his trains around the track.  I can remember when life was so simple and there wasn't any worries or stresses.  I am happy my kids have had this kind of life.  We have been truly blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment