Monday, October 24, 2016

A few random from October.

Can I just say, I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!  We decided to take a little picnic on Sunday between General Conference sessions.  After struggling to sit for 4 hours with them through Saturday it was a good break.  We ran around outside and threw rocks in the water and ate some lunch on a picnic blanket on the side of the road by Bone.  It was great.

One night while waiting for dad to get home I told the girls to let me do something funny to them.  I used to do this when I was a kid and it was hilarious to watch them have fun with it too.

Alissa helping Lincoln learn to skate. He has her busy body personality.

Figuring out Halloween costumes.

I find endless amounts of selfies on my phone on a daily basis.  Looks like Alissa is the mail culprit.







No comments:

Post a Comment