Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day

This year for Mother's Day I arranged a lunch with my sister, mom, grandma and great grandma.  It just felt like the right thing to do to find a way to spend some time with these ladies all together.  I'm so blessed to have them in my life for this long.

My kids brought me little notes from school and I LOVE them!  Some of my favorite questions answered were:
What does your mom love? Ella - My dad
What makes your mom smile?  Alissa - When we cook together "I am Sloppy.  You are Joe."

Sunday morning Dustin helped do dishes and get Lincoln ready for church before he left for his meeting.  He even quickly took a picture for us before he left.  His brother Alan was here to see him mom and stayed at our house so he took a picture of our whole family.  I love it.  All morning I was thinking if it weren't for Dustin I wouldn't even have this opportunity to be a mother in this form.  I am so grateful and so blessed.  I love this family of mine so very much!!




My laptop broke this week so without hesitation Dustin jumped online and ordered me a new one for Mother's Day.  He also wrote a Haiku for me at church.  It's something special. :) Made me laugh that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment