Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Day

Valentines has always been one of my favorite days.  I love exchanging notes of love and kindness.  Every year Ella and I usually make homemade Valentines for her class however with 3 kids in school this year we decided to just go to the store and buy a few boxes of them. :)  Molly chose Inside Out, Alissa got Shopkins and Ella had some animals wearing silly glasses.  The little girls especially love filling out the Valentines for their classmates.



The older group even gets to make a Valentine box.  I was impressed with this cute Robot Ella came up with using a cracker box and some toilet paper rolls.  


The same day as the Valentines parties, the kids celebrated 100 days of school.  They needed to come up with a project clearly displaying 100 things.  My little Alissa has developed a new super indecisiveness trait which makes me not want to negotiate but just jump on whatever idea she can settle on.  Probably not the best idea for me to do that, but it's a survival technique I think.   Anyway, I hooked her up with some google images of 100 day projects and she decided to do a heart with 100 years inside of it which is kinda funny because that was Ella's project when she was in 1st grade too.


Sure love this family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment