Tuesday, August 6, 2013

For fun this week.

Ella and I got to go on a "date" to IHOP and Target while grandma watched Alissa & Molly.  She was so pleased and giggled most of the way home which made me feel like I accomplished my goal.  I love these individual times with the kids.
 
We've been doing a few session at Ammon pool here and there to improve our swimming skills since we didn't do swimming lessons this summer.  I do think it's helping and didn't realize what a big chicken Molly is of the water and Alissa is a big fish.  She was doing front flips off the side of the pool.
 
Cousins came over for a while and apparently it was a good idea to put on a panda hat and play doctor.
 
2 year old trouble!
 
And then a little dress up in the garage while riding bikes.?



 
Alissa got her hair cut!  Before:
 
After: 
 
Super cute Lissa!
 
 
Molly trying to take off wearing daddy's boots. 
 
We took cookies to all the kids Primary teachers with a little thank you note for FHE on Monday night.  They loved delivering them to their teachers door all by themselves.  We are so blessed that they have good teachers.


 
The girls and I got to go with my parents, Heidi & Kenny and Lisa and the girls to the drive in over the weekend while Dustin was at his campout.  They blew up an air mattress and put it in the bed of the truck which the 2 little girls and I got to lay on and the bean bag went in the bed of Lisa's truck.  It made for some comfy movie watching.  We watched Despicable Me 2.  It was a super fun time!
 
 
Dustin and the scouts went up to Aldous Lake on their first backpacking trip and had a great time catching fish, frogs and learning lots of fun things. 

 
 
Oh good summer days.  I am sad to see them ending in less than a month, but am happy that we still have that long to continue to play and have good weather and sunshine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment