Thursday, March 28, 2013

1st Park Day

I love the first park day in the Spring.  It's like reuniting with a really great friend.  I do truly love it that much!  I had to laugh as I watched Ella manuever up this in her high heels.  Aparently I haven't taught my daughter about what shoes we wear to what events - however high heels would not be included in any events for me.  Whatever makes you happy I guess.  She does well in them.
 

 

 
We were lucky enough to go with 10 cousins! 
Jacob, McKenzie, Jason, Christopher, Anita, Amy, Ian, Ella, Alissa & Molly.
Thankfully Dustin's sister Krista was there with me.

 
The kids spotted lots of leaves.  SO much fun!








 
So thankful for warmer weather and the way it changes our moods.  So thankful to be a stay at home mom and to have these 3 healthy happy kids.  I had another moment of thinking, "This is my dream!"  I am so thankful for the blessings I have been given by a loving Father in Heaven and a hard working husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment