Saturday, November 10, 2012

Heidi's Endowment

On Thursday, November 1st I had the opportunity to attend my sisters own endowment session.  It was a day I have looked forward to for a long time.  3 out of 4 of us were there out of siblings along with my parents.  Dustin wasn't able to make it there in time from work so he got to watch the kids.  I missed him terribly but it was an priceless experience for me to sit next to my mom and sister and be in eye contact with my sister in law and 2 grandmas, great grandma and aunts, uncles and friends.  It strengthens my testimony that this is what matters.. family. 
 
Because Dustin was watching the kids, I got to go with them to Smitty's for a late dinner together.
So great.  I love my sister and am so proud of the decision she has made to serve the Lord full time on a mission in Arkansas.  Such a good example to me and her 6 little neices.

No comments:

Post a Comment