Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Favorite Season

My favorite season is anything but winter, but mostly spring. :) 
I love watching everything grow and the grass get green.  I LOVE being able to send the kids outside to play.  I love leaving the windows open and letting the cool air come in through the morning.  It really motivates me to get moving.  I love it!


I've been especially loving all the tulips growing around my house this year. 

 My brother in law Devin works at the temple and after they remodeled the yard this past year he brought us a bag of 100 tulips.  They are the multicolored ones in the yard.  They are extra beautiful!


We even have a couple blossiming trees out front.  See that bee heading on over to pollenate that flower?  It's awesome!


This is my favorite tulip of all time though.  It grows almost as tall as the kids.  And this year there are 4 of them!



The girls spend time out there every day checking out those beauties.

Ella works really hard to make sure they don't pick them. 
Molly loves to grab them and pull the petals off.

He he.. little stinker.

It breaks Ella's heart to watch it.


Alissa just goes with the flow and tries to teach Molly too. 
She has been enjoying catching the ladybugs and putting them
in our old Mayo containers. :)





My kids refuse to wear shoes and I don't care enough to force them.
Mostly because I don't wear them either.  However this little sweetie
had a nasty thorn sliver already this spring because of it.


While dad was gone last week we made stepping stones for each kid
and let them paint them.  They thought it was pretty neat and they look
cute out there amist our flowers.

Ahh.. welcome spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment