Thursday, April 19, 2012

Funnies

A few weeks ago for Family Home Evening we assembled our 72 hour kits.  They aren't perfect, but something is better than nothing - that's for sure.  Anyway, the kids were LOVING every minute of packing their little backpacks with food, snacks, water, clothes.  Alissa kept asking, "Where are we going?  Are we having a picnic?"  It was awesome!  Ella however got slightly nervous at the thought of having to leave in an emegency and leaving behind Unicorn.  I reassured her that now we have food and clothes packed she will be able to grab her Unicorn too.

After the kids were in bed I was going to sit down and to my nightly Ipod veg when I couldn't find my Ipod.  I got Dustin's Ipod to ring mine and had to step in every room in the house trying to find it.  I finally found it was ringing downstairs near the 72 hour kits.  Lo and behold it was stored away safetly in Ella's 72 hour kit.  I guess she was slightly worried about leaving with out our beloved Ipod too. :)

Alissa was sitting up to the counter eating some lunch when she comments, "Mom, when you ate me and Ella we were like, Hey!  Let us out of here!  and we were pushing on your belly."  Oh gosh, it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment