Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sisters

We took a walk the other day so Ella could try out her new bike and after strapping the girls into the stroller, Molly immediatly layed her head on Alissa's shoulder.  Alissa didn't mind and I told her she could lay her head on Molly's head, so she did.  Within just a minute they had both fallen asleep.  Ella posed for a picture with them when we got home.

I am so grateful to have 3 girls and am excited for the bond that they already share.  There is something special about a sister and I hope they always value that friendship.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog...so cute!! You are such a fun Mom and you always come up with the most creative things I love it! The binky story made me sad. My boy is 16 months old and I cannot take that binky away...so sad :( I think it would be easier if I had another baby in the house.

    ReplyDelete