Sunday, September 27, 2020

Cave Falls

We had a fun Labor Day driving to Cave Falls with the Hansens.  We love them!


Ella sporting her awesome outfit with swimsuit and Christmas jammies.

     

The picture of Lincoln and I was soon after we had floated together down the river on our bums.  We were having fun in the ice-cold water in the beautiful scene of a waterfall and forest trees with so many people we love.  As we were playing I looked down and saw a white rock.  I said a silent little prayer that I could find a rock to take home and help me remember this perfect day.  As we continued to play I was watching the ground for rocks.  I reached down and grabbed what looked like a skipping rock and it was THE PERFECT rock to summarize our day.  It was a perfect heart.  My heart started to beat quickly as I felt an overwhelming amount of love for Heavenly Father who allowed me to pick up that rock soon after my silent prayer to help me know He is here.  He loves me.  I'm thankful to know that he cares about simple things like giving me a perfect heart rock, as my Father he is always aware, always sending me tender mercies to share his love for me.  So, so blessed.


We ended with a trip to Horseshoe lake where Lincoln was ever so thrilled to catch a fish and we relaxed on the beach in lawn chairs and hammocks.
 







 









No comments:

Post a Comment