Friday, August 14, 2020

Rigby Lake Camping

I have been wanting to do a camping trip to Rigby lake since we got our camper so we were finally able to go with our friends the Elders and Christensens.  

We stayed two nights and had so much fun.  I just absolutely love how much my kids love and get along with their kids.  It's the absolute best!

Ella & Bree

Not to mention we always have the BEST meals!

The little girls and their sandcastle building competition...
Molly, Hollis, Kherrington, Acadia, Mauri, Alissa, Tinley & Grace

The Hawaii temple castle..


And these two buddies are just about my favorite because they play pretend from sun up to sun down and generally have one quick tiff in the day and they are off.  They are the best of friends and I sure love that!

Friendship bracelets with Kherrington & Alissa ♥



 

No comments:

Post a Comment