Thursday, May 28, 2020

Mothers Day

Mothers Day photos were a bit rough this year.  I think everybody was a little grumpy because, for some reason, mom was grumpy.  I just wanted to wake up and have everybody be in good moods and get dressed for my traditional Mothers Day photo, but unfortunately, that didn't happen.  I felt guilty all day for being grumpy on the day to celebrate the greatest success of my life, but the next day I felt good again.  I celebrate motherhood on the daily I guess.  I love being a mom and it's the only job I ever wanted to have.  I love these kids with all of my heart and soul and love their daddy who helps me raise them and loves them alongside me.

We are truly blessed and I love being a mom!

Lets just glance at years past..






No comments:

Post a Comment