Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Johnna

I don't think I will ever be able to forget the phone call that my sister in law Johnna passed away.  I talked to her just a few days ago as she called concerned for one of our brother in laws family members who had just passed?  She just came into the hospital and held baby Grace.  I don't know how it could be?

She is one of my favorite people and certainly one of my favorite sister in laws.  She shared a birthday with Alissa and my kids loved her almost as much as I did.  She treated them like her grandkids and Molly even called her grandma for part of her life.   

We attended her funeral while mom and dad babysat Grace.  I ran to their house to feed her before the luncheon and pretty much missed it, but that's ok.  My heart is aching at a loss of her in this world.  I know she loved me because she always told me and showed me.  I love her and miss her.



I brought balloons to release in her memory.  She loved bright colors so we got them in a variety of colors and it was pretty perfect.  Love you Johnna.  


No comments:

Post a Comment