Monday, September 19, 2016

September Little Things

With school in full swing we didn't do a whole lot in September.  I got involved in some Amazon reviewing products and that was a lot of fun.  I got a very inexpensive hammock which we tried out at grandmas house.


Alan was in town for a reason I can't remember but the boys got together and played some games one night.


Our ward had a corn social and I got to purchase a bunch of items for it which I ended up returning a few.  My sidekick got tired on me.


We tried out some curlers one night that Molly had got for her birthday.  She was obviously pretty excited when we finished.  Ella wanted them in here hair too and ended up tearing them out because they were so hard to sleep in.


Supermodel Alissa showing off the new umbrella.  Hopefully it can get played with a little less than the others so it will last a little longer.

Ella started playing violin the beginning of September and made it to about the middle of October before she decided she would practice piano again.  She was a cute little violin player though but I'm just happy she is playing an instrument.

I've been enjoying more time with my little buddy.  He's such an easy going boy.  I just laid by him on the floor one day and he fell asleep for a nap.  


These kids are my whole world.  So blessed to be their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment