Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tball


I decided to create a team and coach Alissa and Molly and all their little girls friends on a tball team again this year.  We had such a great time and these girls have improved so much from last year.  They were awesome and had such a great time playing together!

Molly, Chelsea & Khloe


Our cousin Anita played on teh team this year too and one day we lucked out and played another cousin Jordon's team so we had 4 of the cousins there.  It was pretty great!


Sure love these girls.  Sadly I didn't get a lot of photos cause I was busy directing and yelling. :)  But I'm thankful for the experience and the health to be able to do this.  Also super thankful for Ella who made it possible for me to by watching Lincoln every game and practice.  What a girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment