Saturday, December 5, 2015

Home Depot, Santa & Christmas Tree Saturday

We scheduled a busy Saturday.  We started off the day taking the girls to Home Depot where they got to make a fun little kids wood craft.  When I told them to "SAY CHEESE"  they all too naturally struck this pose which I am glad I got on camera.  The true colors of siblinghood.  ha ha


Then we headed to Dustin's work party that the kids looked forward to for weeks!  They got to have a picture with Santa, eat pizza and choose a really cool gift.


Then we loaded up our four wheeler and snow gear and headed toward Kelly Canyon to find a Christmas tree with Dustin's nephew Bryan's family.

It started off all good when we got there at like 3:30.

We loaded the kids up in sleds and took off. 



However it very quickly got dark and super cold.  Lincoln was abnormally uncomfortable and whiney which made for a long trip.  I finally told Dustin just to use his best judgement and cut something down so we could go.  The girls were all fine except Molly who didn't feel much like hiking, she just wanted to stay planted next to me which was fine.




We quickly took a shot of our beautiful tree and headed back to the car. 

The reactions of people that see our tree make me laugh.  It's pretty sparse, however it's my favorite tree yet because well.. my husband cut it down.  Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment