Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Laffy Taffys

We just finished 4 weeks of Tball with these cute girls.  As I was thinking about signing the girls up I realized this may be the last year they want to play just like Ella decided and I didn't want to miss a chance at being their coach so I talked Ella into watching Lincoln and contacted a few of Alissa and Molly's friends and TADA.. a cute little team!  We were the Laffy Taffys and of course I chose bright pink shirts.  My neighbor Amy Anderson also coached but for some reason she wasn't there for pictures.

My cute little tball players.  I had their picture taken together.

They had a great time making new friends and enduring some pretty hot days.  We played at 2pm on a day that was about 103 degrees!!  Poor girls had rosy red cheeks after only a few minutes of outfield.



I love this picture of this umpire tying Alissa's shoes.  We had the same 2 umpires every game and they were sweet girls.


Molly was pretty great at foul balls.  :) 

Alissa got out from 3rd to home about 3-4 times.  I guess she slowed down by the end.



One of their favorite parts - the cheer, slapping hands and treats!! 


On the last game the girls lined up and the umpires gave them all a free movie ticket. 

Yay for friends!  Alissa, Ella, Molly & Taylor 

It was pretty fun by the end a couple of these girls were figuring out the game and hustling to get some outs. It makes it quite fun!  I guess we will see what happens next year.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment