Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to this great man!

I just feel so blessed to have him by my side to help me raise these kiddos.  He is such a good dad to them and loves them so much.  He is constantly thinking of their future needs and doing his best to give them a good life.  He's doing a darn good job of it too.

Love you Dustin!

I am also so thankful for my dad.  He taught me so much growing up by his example of hard work and kindness and patience and love.  He was always so good to take us places and help us make more of the experiences we were having.  He helped me be brave when I didn't want to be and try new things.  I always knew and know he will be on my side should I need anything.

What a blessing to have these great men in my life and to celebrate on this special Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment