Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mischievous Molly

It has a been a week of mischievousness for little Molly.  
Within about 2 days she had peed on my bed twice, pooped in the tub, wiped pudding into the carpet in my room,

 tried making chocolate milk INSIDE the chocolate milk container because it was much too complicated to put it in the mug, 


drew on Lincoln's face with a marker and cut her hair.



  I try to be patient with this girl, but seriously sometimes I wonder why the tactics I know aren't working with this child.

I stayed home from church yet again with a sick child and got this text from Dustin.
Oh my goodness it makes me laugh and go crazy all at the same time.


Then there are other times when she is just so tender.  
She asked Dustin during FHE the other night, "Daddy when are YOU going to be the Prophet?"

On days when I actually get dressed and all ready for the day she is quick to say, "Mom, you look beautiful."

As we were having FHE a few weeks ago we were talking about the Holy Ghost warning you of danger and she said, "Ya, those people follow Saman."  We all giggled because this is a common name for her to use for Satan however I heard her quietly say right after that, "And Semuel."  I had to laugh because she is getting Satan's name mixed up with Laman and Lemuel because they weren't making good choices either.  :)

Sure love this girl.  I am so thankful we got to have her join our family and the excitement she brings to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment