Friday, September 9, 2011

Eastern Idaho State Fair

With a lot of convincing, we got Dustin to take us to the fair last night.   I have such fun memories of going there as a kid.  My favorite was walking through the booths and collecting so much free stuff and looking at it all the way home.  I still love it, I could probably spend an entire day there if my kids were behaving.  There is so much to see and do, especially with kids.

The kids had a great time!  Dustin has been having terrible allergies lately so I took the kids in the petting zoo, but that was all the animal "seeing" we did.  They loved feeding the baby goats.


Milking a cow.  Ella remembered this from last year.

They each got to ride 2 rides.  I rode the Elephants with Alissa. 


She was a little nervous to get started, but wanted to go again when it was done. 
Ella was over on the boats.


Then they rode the Kangaroos.


This girl is so stinkin cute!  I love her big cheese smile.

Oh I love my little family.  Life gets so busy I feel like we hardly see Dustin during the week with work, meetings, activities, etc..  It's so nice to get out and do something together.


Molly kept making this growling BAA sound every time she saw an animal - life or not.  It cracks me up.  I guess that is her imitation animal sound now.


We left and went to Pizza Hut for a little less expensive dinner (than the fair). 
We had such a great time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment